[TRLog] New Release

Subject: [TRLog] New Release
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:09:16 -0500
Let me add my voice to the praise, both for the features of the new release
and for the expanded beta process that made it possible to release so many
new features with reasonable confidence that it'll be right.

I'm particularly excited about the new ExchangeRadios feature -- I had been
intending to implement a hardware solution to make my good antennas
accessible to either radio, but think this will work better (without the
risk inherent in a coax transfer switch).  It may also finally impel me to
set up automatic antenna bandswitching so that it will be fully automagic.

I'm one of those people who habitually uses "a release or two ago" rather
than trying to run the latest and greatest, but with this one out now and a
month to play with it, I will feel comfortable about using it for Sprint
and ARRL DX.

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays