[TRLog] Great release --- very small bug

Subject: [TRLog] Great release --- very small bug
From: Sylvan Katz <jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca> (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:49:04 -0600
The new version of TR log runs smoothly with my Icom 736. I am very
impressed!

I did note one small bug. In contests were both CW and SSB modes are
allowed -- like the RAC Winter contest that starts today -- if I start the
rig in CW mode with the narrow filter on and cycle to SSB and then back to
CW using ALT-M the rig returns to CW mode with the wide filter and not the
narrow filter.

Thanks for the fine new release of TR log

.. sylvan

Ô¿Ô¬
Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK
"A Novel Perspective of Amateur Radio Contesting" at
http://www.dynamicforesight.com/~ve5zx