[TRLog] New Release

Subject: [TRLog] New Release
From: redd@analog.org (Scott Redd)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:15:35 -0500
Concur.

Had privilege of using a beta version of 6.72 in CQWW CW from P40Q operating
SO1.5R (no amp on 2nd radio). . . the ExchangeRadios feature was extremely
useful in a number of situations (right up to the point I went SO1R due to
some cockpit problems).  In general, whenever you're doing SO2R with unequal
setups it will be handy.  Automating bandswitching is well worth the effort.

Scott K0DQ / A92Q