[TRLog] New Release

Subject: [TRLog] New Release
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:54:16 -0800
I haven't heard anybody else complain about this.

New version, auto S&P swithes on way too easily.
I have TS940 - simply moving the RIT would cause me
to swith into S&P mode. If I moved it real slow, no
problem but hitting the CLEAR RIT did it too.

Default sensitity was 1000Hz. I could change the
sensitity to >3000Hz for relief but then no
Auto S&P unless I spun the dial. I just turned it off
after a while.

73
dink, n7wa