[Trlog] While they're fresh...

Subject: [Trlog] While they're fresh...
From: olinger at bellsouth.net (olinger@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Mar 3 17:03:49 2003
Probably misstated on my part.

Since I don't think a single key could be preempted for this function...
probably some kind of microswitch thing next to the keyboard, paralleled with
the footswitch, would be the way to go.

In other words, a "footswitch" alternate I could hit with my left pinky, as a
replacement for stomping on the pedal all contest. (Lacking the single key.)