[Trlog] SBDVP - Arrrrrrrrg

Subject: [Trlog] SBDVP - Arrrrrrrrg
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Wed Mar 12 23:35:04 2003
I have been doing a little bit of research and found reference to the
sample rate being set differently between SB16 and other cards. The rate
in SBDVP is set using a timeconstant related to the sample rate in Hz.
The SB16 is set using the sample rate. Is is possible this may be partly
to blame? It also appears that the rate is set independently for play
and record. I could not see where this was covered in the SBDVP source.

Pete or Don, Maybe you could check to see what the sample rate of the
recorded file is when you play it with GoldWave or whatever.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont