[Trlog] SBDVP - Arrrrrrrrg

Subject: [Trlog] SBDVP - Arrrrrrrrg
From: jimsmith at shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu Mar 13 00:09:01 2003
I just checked the CQF10 message from Hal  er... sbdvp.  Goldwave says
it was recorded at a sampling rate of 10248 Hz.  I record all my
messages with Goldwave, not sbdvp and TR.  I use 10248.  They playback
fine through sbdvp and TR.  My sound card is Creative AWE64.

Hope this helps.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO