Re: [Trlog] bootable USB "thumb drive" for XP

To: TR Log <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] bootable USB "thumb drive" for XP
From: Kevin K7VI <bier@spiritone.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:19:07 -0800
I printed the EDGE Tech rebate form from Staples.com.  It references SKU
554532 which appears from this form to be the manufacturer's number rather
than a Staple's SKU.  That said, my Staples.com invoice cites exactly the
same number as their "Item No."

Perhaps someone who already has the packaging can answer this one more
definitively.

73
Kevin K7VI