[WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 17:47:28 +0200
Thank you  Byron, for pointing that.
To say the truth I haven't still buy it. Some time ago, on reflector passed
some messages regarding this topic and some of them stated it would be
better sending it back to WestMountainRadio asking for a full refund. I
remember the reason was that, so I asked if someone have got rid of that
limit. Just to avoid a wrong purchase, even because, for what I know, none
sells a similar complete interface. It could be interesting earring who
uses WL in SBB, RTTY and CW with a FT1KMP.
Ciao Sante

--
                                   \\||//
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY:         (.)(.)