[WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK
From: wa0sxv@mellinger.com (Mike Mellinger WA0SXV)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:44:23 -0600
Actually, v10.19 (and possibly earlier versions) control the RTS line during
DVK transmissions.  Setting it up involves checking the CW button on the
comm port, selecting CW PC generates, DVK sound board.  Go to CW PTT and
select LPT/COMM RTS and it will work.  All of those steps may not be
necessary.

73,
Mike WA0SXV