[WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:32:03 -0400

I don't quite understand that. I am using Writelog with a
RIGblaster and it controls the PTT line via the serial port just
fine on both RTTY and PSK31. All one needs to key the PTT line is
to control DTR, RTS or both. That's what Writelog does and what
RIGblaster want's so see. I also use that to key my rig on CW.
What seems to be the problem?

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ