[WriteLog] Setup & PTT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setup & PTT
From: n1hko@arrl.net (N1HKO - Bill Fleming)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:06:56 -0500
Help!

WriteLog does not appear to be reading my Windows Configuration
data for ports. Setup Ports window only shows ports 1 -4. How do I
tell WL what's on ports 6 -10? (Yes. I do have 10 RS-232 serial
ports).

Next. I'm building out a W5XD multi+ keyer and need to confirm a
functionality. Does Setup CW PTT also affect PTT in other modes?
Will WL control PTT via the serial port AND assert an LPT line?

Thanks...

Bill Fleming
Amateur Radio Station(s) - N1HKO, 8P9AM, PJ2/N1HKO, P4/N1HKO
ARES District Emergency Coordiantor - American Red Cross Liaison
RACES Radio Officer
Manchester, New Hampshire

P O Box 5973
Manchester, NH 03108-5973