[WriteLog] Re: WL10.26B and FT-847

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WL10.26B and FT-847
From: kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp (Katsuyuki ISHII)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:08:30 +0900
Hi, Jerry.  Thank you for your reply.

Jerry Pixton wrote:
>You definitely need the "null modem" cable. I use Writelog and my FT847 as
>a satellite station so I can give you some comparisons if the crossed cable
>does not solve the problem.

Could you please give me any comparisons ?

Today I set up CT on another PC and checked my cross cable again.  Then my
cable worked well and CT followed the changes of frequency and bands of FT-847.

After that, I tried again to connect FT-847 on my Write Log 10.26B, but failed.

The radio display showed, for example, 1212MHz LSB, 1412MHz LSB etc.  I tried
to do so with using my straight cable again, but failed again (T_T).

I think my cross cable itself is not bad.  Writelog is also good because it
worked well during my attending JIDX CW High band.  So I need other data about
cables.

----
Katsuyuki Ishii  kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp