[WriteLog] Determining Best Rate/Hour

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Determining Best Rate/Hour
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin, K8AJS)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:59:06 -0400
At 23:42 +0000 07/21/2002, cwman@juno.com wrote:

>I'm trying to find the best rate per hour in a log from my recent J7
>trip.  I think the Writelog file can be converted so that "Rate" can
>be run on it to show the best minute, best 10 minutes and best hour
>but I do not know to accomplish this.  If anyone can provide
>instructions on how to do this I would appreciate it.

Don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but with the
log open, under "Contest" you will find a selection for 'Create
Reports.' One of the reports it will create is an hourly breakdown of
QSO totals. If you choose, it can show an hourly breakdown of
QSOs/multipliers for each hour of the contest.

Hope this helps.

   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
  \ / Ribbon Campaign  | jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
   X  Against HTML     |          http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs
  / \ Email!           |