[WriteLog] Determining Best Rate/Hour

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Determining Best Rate/Hour
From: george.skoubis@verizon.net (George Skoubis)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 08:45:28 -0500
If you open the file in Microsoft Word the column that the cursor is in is
displayed at the bottom of the screen.  Place the cursor on the column you
want and you don't have to count with a ruler.

Ultra-edit works really well for this also.  You can show columns at the top
of the screen.  We use this at work when writing unix scripts since some of
the files can get 1000 bytes (columns) or more wide and it would be very
tedious counting all those columns!

Here's the link for downloading an evaluation
http://www.ultraedit.com/downloads/index.html

73,

George / KF9YR