[WriteLog] Determining Best Rate/Hour

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Determining Best Rate/Hour
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:43:06 +0000
Randy, et al

Help

Downloaded this nice utility. Tried to run it against naqp log after saving
per your suggestion as ASCII. Time is in column 3 (Sequence, Date, Time) so
I enter "2" on the command line per readme file. First problem, you have to
use short DOS-like file names (less than 8 characters). OK, get the program
to run, copies file lines to output file BUT rate counters are all ZERO.

Did any one get this to work recently? What am I not doing?

Jerry, W6IHG

To: <writelog@contesting.com>