[WriteLog] Determining Best Rate/Hour

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Determining Best Rate/Hour
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:18:24 +0000
All,

I just dug out of my desk drawer, my old ruler that I made from two sheets
of plastic and a piece of line printer paper with each column printed in,
that I used to use to count columns. Hi.  Know I was saving it for some
future use. Hams are such wonderful junk collectors.

Know to run a few more logs thru it and see

Jerry, W6IHG

To: <writelog@contesting.com>