[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS
From: Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:21:39 -0000
Partition Magic will convert NTFS (maybe even both versions) to FAT or FAT32
with only a few restrictions e.g. a logic disk which spans more than one
spindle cannot be converted since that concept does not exist in any FAT
world.

Some NTFS file attributes would be lost as would transaction files - again
because such things do ot exist in the FAT or FAT32 world.