[WriteLog] Save is Slow with large logs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Save is Slow with large logs
From: ak8b@brightdsl.net (Bruce Ferry)
Date: Wed Mar 5 21:29:36 2003
That's not what I see. I have a laptop that I use for the actual logging
with the "main" ham computer sitting nearby. I set up both to autosave
at 10 QSO intervals. I see them BOTH save the log even though the "main"
PC doesn't ever actually log anything. It may be a version thing (I'm
using 10.39) or you must might not have had the WRITELOG.INI set up to
autosave on the one PC.