RE: [WriteLog] Re: issues--HOME key

To: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Re: issues--HOME key
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 07:46:56 -0500
Hi Jim --

   There are many times when I am not ready to log the QSO at the time the
exchange or TU message is sent.  I might still be
correcting data, for example.  So I definitely do NOT want these memories to
complete the logging of the QSO.

   That said, you can achieve exactly what you want by using the Setup/Enter
Sends Exchange/QRZ menu option.  When you have
completed the data entry for the QSO, just hit Enter to cause the "TU QRZ"
message to be sent AND to log the QSO.

-- Eric K3NA