Re: [WriteLog] Re: Trouble with COM2

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: Trouble with COM2
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:25:11 +0000
The setting of the ICOM menu item "CI-V Transceive" may affect what you are seeing, John. If it is now OFF, turn it ON via the ICOM menu and see if it fixes it. As I recall, if it is OFF, the radio does not report anything to the connected computer until it is specifically asked. Or maybe vice-versa - anyway, change it and see if it helps. Also make sure the "CI-V with IC-731" is OFF while you are in there.

Jerry W4UK