RE: [WriteLog] RTTY Questions

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] RTTY Questions
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:10:04 -0600
Hi Don & others:  Thanks for your responses.

Regarding the timed CQ - why is it's functionality different for rtty?  The
value there for CW is the "wait interval".  Why not have it the same for rtty?

Regarding the "moving target" callsigns - I could see if they were scrolling at
some high rate, but rtty is so slow, this cannot be a real issue.  Plus once
the other guy stops sending there aren't a whole lot of characters being
received to scroll his call up the screen - right?  I'm sorry, but I just found
it very disorienting and annoying.  I would at least like the option for it not
to work that way.

What's the red line signify?

-Bob N5NJ