Re: [WriteLog] Writelog-CT17-Radios

To: "BobK8IA@aol.com" <BobK8IA@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog-CT17-Radios
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:46:37 -0700
Another clue:

When a spot requires a change in mode eg.) CW to SSB a click or double
click many times changes the mode of the radio but not the band and
frequency.  It is also to be noted that many times when changing
within a band, the band map moves to the spotted and clicked frequency
but then immediately goes back to the current frequency until you
click many times.

Tnx

--
Tnx es 73