Re: [WriteLog] Writelog-CT17-Radios

To: ron.stordahl@digikey.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog-CT17-Radios
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:21:45 -0700
Ron,

Thanks so much for your assessment.  I have in fact complained to ICOM
as well about their problems of antiquated rig control.  It is utterly
ridiculous that today's $3K radio still requires an external box to
bring it to current operations.

I do hope that K5DJ takes a look at this thread and hopefully
acknowledges that there is a problem and comes up with a fix.

Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR

Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR