[WriteLog] Makrothen bugs

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Makrothen bugs
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:14:40 -0400

I worked the Makrothen RTTY contest this weekend and ran into a few problems
in Writelog 10.61E. Some stations sent their grid with a hyphen as in
FN03-FN03. When clicking on this it replaces the callsign in the QSO entry
window. This is not the same behaviour I see in other contests.

Calls in the Rttyrite window are never highlighted. Even those that are
preceded with a DE. This is also behaviour not seen in most other contests
although I did notice it happening quite often in the CQWW RTTY.

Calls that appear in the bandmap from the cluster do not show when they are
dups. This means it is necessary to enter them in the entry window to dup
check before calling the station.

Hopefully these problems can be fixed by next year.

73, Don VE3XD