Re: [WriteLog] Using MMTTY with WriteLog

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@microham-usa.com>, "'Rick Lindquist'" <n1rl@earthlink.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Using MMTTY with WriteLog
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 07:20:34 -0600
This is incorrect.

Software generated FSK will work for USB-to-serial adapters with the MMTTY
plug-in.  I'm doing it on one computer/radio now.  The
key is to go to MMTTY stand-alone and change EXTFSK to the port number of the
adapter on the TX tab and then on the MISC tab, USB
Port, select C: Limiting Speed.  In WL, select the port of the adapter in the
Rttyrite menu along with Software generated FSK.

Rick's having a similar issue but the suggestions we have been giving him
aren't working for some reason.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com