Re: [WriteLog] IARU Robot rejecting log - Problem Solved

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IARU Robot rejecting log - Problem Solved
From: "VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 14:09:03 -0400
My log had contained the lines

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CALLSIGN: VE3XD
LOCATION: ON
ARRL-SECTION: ON

On a whim I removed the line LOCATION: ON which was provided by my selection in
Writelog. That
resulted in the log being accepted and a confirmation email was received.

The earlier message was very misleading but I strongly suspected it had nothing
to do with my
callsign in the email header.

Don VE3XD