Re: [WriteLog] IARU Robot rejecting log - Problem Solved

To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "'Shelby Summerville'" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IARU Robot rejecting log - Problem Solved
From: "VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 18:43:10 -0400

One common test for spam is all CAPITALS in the subject line, and
"objectionable" material in the
message body.  Perhaps the spam filter on the way to the robot is reacting to
these logs.

73 - Jim AD1C

Jim,

I'm sure the majority of email subjects were callsigns (as is the normal
requirement) and usually in
caps. This was clearly a robot message. But as indicated in my earlier post the
issue was resolved
by removing the LOCATION: ON line from the Cabrillo file.

Here is the full text of the IARU/ARRL robot message.

73, Don VE3XD

Message follows:

(This is an automatic reply.)

Your message to iaruhf@iaru.org could not be processed because the