Re: [WriteLog] IARU Robot rejecting log - Problem Solved

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IARU Robot rejecting log - Problem Solved
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 14:37:08 -0400
VE3XD wrote: "The earlier message was very misleading but I strongly
suspected it had nothing to do with my callsign in the email header."

As I received the same message, and it stated "Possible_UCE:  K4WW
is not a valid callsign.  Please resubmit your log with an email
Subject: header that looks like this     Subject: your-callsign"
How can one believe that it has nothing to do with the call sign in the
email header, when that is what the robot suggests?
The only thing in the subject line, of my email header was K4WW, and to the
best of my knowledge, that is a valid callsign?
My log has no entry line suggesting "location", only ARRL section.
Regardless, I sent my log, as directed in the message, "if you are unsure
why you were sent this error message
please contact me at contests@arrl.org to make alternate arrangements" and
I'll let humans sort it out, not some robot.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW