Re: [WriteLog] WAE QTC's

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE QTC's
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:59:47 -0500
Hello,

Better ask the question while on my mind and not have to realize still
don't have an answer next year during the WAE RTTY: How do you change the
WAE RTTY request for a fill for a received QTC?

Was able to get the "standard" request reduced to only send "Call of
sending station, AGN n".  However could not get it changed to what I would
like, such as, "AGN n n n".  Tried by eliminating the "%d" in the WAE
WL.ini in the "QTC_FILL_REQ=..." but then WL locks up.  The Help file for
WAE says you must have this structure "%s%s(you supply info) %d%s".
Suspect the "%d" is the operator supplying the other station's call in the
"ALT-n" fill request message.  Also tried to insert an additional "space
%s", trying to get an additional fill number, but got a hang up of WL.

Anybody able to get a more concise WL WAE fill request?
On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Phil Cooper <pcooper@guernsey.net> wrote:

> Don, Tony, and the group,
>
> I cannot ever remember the Alt-# working as it should, although I have
> always clicked on the line to be repeated anyway.
> Also, I have always had to click on Esc to get the Tx to stop.
>
> As you said, this is possibly something that ought to be corrected.
>
> Hopefully someone will see this (Wayne? or Steve?) and make a fix.
>
> 73 de Phil GU0SUP
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 111114-0, 14/11/2011
> Tested on: 14/11/2011 18:05:13

   Mike, K4GMH