Re: [WriteLog] WAE QTC's

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE QTC's
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:46:30 +0000
Don,

This has been an issue with repeating QTC forever. There is no PTT OFF
as there is when they are normally being transmitted. Sure would be nice
for a fix. I had to turn the audio way up (as the rtty monitor volume on
my FT2000 is way too weak) to hear the diddle so I would know when to
press Escape. If you chain them together (send twice) you do get a CR.

Boy, 10m was a blast.

Jerry, W6IHG