Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 11.01F Problem!!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 11.01F Problem!!
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 20:05:40 +0000
I too am encountering the same problem getting the graphs feature to
display.  I am using XP and did follow the directions below and
reinstalled after downloading the service pack listed below.

In my case the program does not crash - the "graphs" feature is simply
grayed out in the tools menu as are a few other features such as
networking which I am not interested in using.

The writelog charting feature depends on a Microsoft component which might
not have installed properly:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=14422

HNY de Frank....N2FF............