Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 11.01F Problem!!

To: "'Wayne, W5XD'" <w5xd@writelog.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 11.01F Problem!!
From: "K3RWN" <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:23:07 -0500

I installed V11 without issue.  I have Net 3.5 SP1, the installer did not
ask for a newer version.  When the install finished WL ask me to restart the
PC which I did.

I would like to share this with others.  The reboot caused me to lose some
hardware items, such as the second video card, second sound card and my
Ethernet card.  At this point I did a total shutdown (power off) and all
came back just fine.

My graphs button is not greyed out but every time I click on the graphs
button it crashes WL.

Any Ideas?

BTW I am using Window XP SP3 .NET 3.5 SP1

Rich