Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 11.01F Problem!!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 11.01F Problem!!
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 18:57:47 +0000
Wayne,

I have followed the directions below with no success and now have NO
working version of Writleog as I cannot even reinstall an older version
as my password is out of date.

In rereading all the information it appears that Version 11 is NOT going
to work (allow me to access graphs) with Windows XP even if I have .net
3.51 installed.  I have installed it and then uninstalled Writelog and
the installer does not want to recognize my password.  I unable to go
back to version 10.87.

Although I am willing to go and buy another version it is not clear that
I am going to be able to do that as the site says they will send me the
latest version which is not going to work.

Please advise as to what my next mover should be.

Frank....N2FF.....