Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 11.01F Problem!!

To: "Frank Fallon" <n2ff@optonline.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 11.01F Problem!!
From: "VA3PC - Paul" <va3pc@ciinet.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 00:34:24 -0000
Frank and the group;
I am running XPsp3 (all updates) and made sure I updated to DotNet 3.5 sp1
(along with the chart controls update).
Note that there is no DotNet 3.51 on the Microsoft web site. There is
however DotNet 3.5 sp1.
I then rebooted once again after all the post update reboots - just to make
sure.
I was using the default install location for Writelog and had version 10.73D
on my system..
I ran the full install of 11.01F over top of 10.73D and had no issues. (I
believe it deletes the prior version automagically).
Writelog came up just fine, I opened an old file and the graph tool works
(although it is a bit slower to come up than before).
MMTTY comes up fine too.
I'll check a few more things, but I am pretty sure I will be ready for RR
this weekend.
73 all
Paul, VA3PC