[WriteLog] a couple v12 notes from last weekend

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] a couple v12 notes from last weekend
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 18:33:58 -0700
Maybe these are related to the poor Makrothen module, but here they are in
case y'all have any feedback. I recently

I have keyboard shortcuts for the basic exchange programmed near the enter
key, so that it is an easy and quick tap-tap to send TU and then enter.**
I've been doing this with no issue in v11.

In v12, if tap the TU key and then enter too fast, the TU gets cut off (as
if I had hit ESC). This happened on two different PCs.

The other one is just weird. This is a K3s, on the sub RX tuned into a
signal, MMTTY for the main window. I noticed that even when I wasn't
transmitting on any radio that I could see my own CQ printing in the sub RX
window. This would be for several seconds after stopping transmit. One
could suppose someone was trying to mess with me but the sub was on a
completely different frequency...

Then I also had the issue of no SCP highlighting in the main windows, noted
in another thread.

Thanks - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com