Re: [WriteLog] a couple v12 notes from last weekend

To: Ron Lodewyck <rwlodewyck@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] a couple v12 notes from last weekend
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:22:53 -0700
Obvious things to check, but just in case:

- Make sure you really do have one instance of MMTTY and/or 2tone per
window and didn't accidentally double up.

- Make sure your sound card settings are for 2 channel. People have
reported they migrate back to 1 channel at times (windows updates being the
suspected culprit.)

- Make sure you have Left and Right chosen properly in the Misc tab.

Hope this helps - jeff wk6i