Re: [WriteLog] a couple v12 notes from last weekend

To: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] a couple v12 notes from last weekend
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 07:44:09 -0500
I also had an issue (hardware, software, wetware - I don't know). The
Rittyrite window for sub receiver was using audio from main receiver, not
the sub. With phones on I I could tune sub across signals that absolutely
did not show in the sub window, but tuning main receiver signals showed in
both windows. I even loaded an old log from a different contest and it
acted the same. Checked configurations of the MMTTY setups over and over,
they were assigned to correct channels. When I get time I will try running
2 MMTTY Windows in without WriteLog and see how they act.

Jim Rhodes
K0XU