[AMPS] Henry Who?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Henry Who?
From: ab2et@juno.com (Zdzislaw R Sawicki)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 03:36:04 -0500
My, My,Dan is this is now a TRUE reflection of "RADIODAN"

The truth must sting Dan.

As some may say "It takes a AH to recognize another AH...."

And NO DAN I Am not a "Expert" on "Dan The RF SPAM Man" but
But I do recognize a Flim Flam Salesman when I see one.

And YES Dan
PLEASE DO LET US know your so called FANTASTIC RADIO EXPERIENCE.
Are you a RF Engineer, Are you a RF Designer, do you hold ANY Engineering
degrees in the RF Field, or are you just another "marketing" type.

BTW Dan can you tell us, Is Henry Radio Paying for your Internet Access,
are you a Full Timer at Henry.

And YES DAN I do know how to use the DELETE key.
I have been doing that for a long time when I see any message from
"RFower" or "radiodan"
I only wish the Juno software permitted me to FILTER it out on the second
level this way the Amps List IN and "Dan the RF SPAM MAN" Cyber History.

Its Just a SHAME that the List bandwidth must be constantly polluted with
COMMERCIAL DRIVEN SPAM of the likes produced by RFpower@radiodan.com AKA
"Dan the RF Spam Man"

DAN get a life.
Oh and YES DAN this is just a hobby to me and NOT MY "JOB".

73's and 88's
Have a better and LESS Commercialized Tomorrow.
and most of all "Have Radio Fun"

    Steve
  oo
 (__)         AB2ET