[AMPS] SB-220: Operate/Standby Switch

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-220: Operate/Standby Switch
From: i4jmy@iol.it (i4jmy@iol.it)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:17:30 +0100
If you can adjust driving power to obtain the desired out, the CW
position becomes basically meaningless, expecially if considering that
tubes work better at 3Kv plate voltage.
Anyway, to realize a ST-by position without drilling anything and
leaving unmodified the SSB/CW switch, or you place an external switch
along the PTT line, or you replace the meter switch with one having 4
positions and two sections, using the second section to switch on and
off the PTT line.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/pdf/sstrans.pdf