[Amps] al80a

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] al80a
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:40:13 -0700
I have observed that position makes virtually no difference in
grid-filament withstanding potential.  //   I performed a hot filament
sag test with a 3-500Z in horizontal position.  The change in
filament-grid withstanding potential was c. 500v/month.  In other words,
it would have taken c. 15-months for the tube to short.