Re: [Amps] Dx pedition amp ???

To: "Steve Thompson" <g8gsq@ic24.net>, "Josh" <xppq@ispwest.com>,<Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dx pedition amp ???
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:59:07 -0600
Yeah... you are on the right track. An SGC power cube-like amp with a good (no noise) switching power supply might be a good answer

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

"Collector of Edison Wind-up Phonographs... Do you have one for me?"
Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
Alternate Email: wmschmidt@charter.net
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Thompson" <g8gsq@ic24.net>