Re: [Amps] EIMAC (8877 TYPE)

To: ne2i@optonline.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] EIMAC (8877 TYPE)
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:18:09 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2007 6:40:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ne2i@optonline.net writes:

Here  Here!
Lou W1QJ helped me out with my non working SB1000 conversion and got  it
going
for me without hesitation. I met him at the HVCDX summer party  and he
really was
very knowledgeable on on these amplifiers.  What  a super guy!

George NE2I

Thanks George, Did not know you were a user here on amps, but thanks for
your 2 cents worth, its worth a million bucks to me!  By the way George
deserves
some recognition of his own.  George is a US army man and has been  "on duty"
for his country recently and he deserves a pat on the back too.   George,
thanks for a job well done.  Support our troops.....guys like  George!