Re: [Amps] QRO HF-2500DX on 10.1 MHz (Proper title!)

To: Fern <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO HF-2500DX on 10.1 MHz (Proper title!)
From: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:30:57 -0600
Fern,

If you run much RTTY, you can appreciate the hammering running full out
on that band can do to a rig barefoot...

I would be very interested to see what the answer comes up to be as
well.  Most amps I've seen will load up on 30m in the 20m position,
albeit with some compromise in tuning range and usually lousy SWR if the
input network has a Q above about 2.5.

73/jeff/ac0c