Re: [Amps] More on the 811H

To: Daniel Hileman <n9wx@hotmail.com>,Amps Listserve <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] More on the 811H
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:10:46 +0800
Pull the tube and see if the symptoms disappear.

Just as an aside. When the amp is run on 245V AC, here in Australia,
the voltage measured on the filament pins, with all 4 tubes lit up,
is 7.15V AC. A bit on the high side you could say. Could even call it
scandalous.

73, Alek.

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6py