Re: [Amps] Fleamarkets and more

To: "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fleamarkets and more
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 18:22:10 -0700
Brings back memories. I disagree though on space requirements.
When I graduated from college and took my first job in San Diego I rented a
two bedroom/two bath apartment in 1972. Since the second bathroom was rarely
used, it became my work shop where I built my 4-1000 amp. I still have the
amp (weighs a ton) with vac variables, RF Switch bandswitch, etc. all parts
bought at swap meets. Got me on the honor roll......
73 Hardy N7RT