Re: [Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.
From: Ian White GM3SEK <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:19:30 +0000
DF3KV wrote:

>For the third or fourth time, you are talking about RADIATED RF energy,
>i.e. an electromagnetic field. The discussion regarding the padder cap
>under the chassis and the load cap above the chassis was about the flow
>of electrical current - two different things.

This discussion is getting lost; we need to get back to that original
question about the padder cap.

Bill: please can you post photographs of "above" and "below" the
chassis, so that other people can make their own judgement about the RF
current path.

--

73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek