Re: [Amps] GS35B Gassy, or Arcing?

Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35B Gassy, or Arcing?
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:33:11 +0800
Yeah and write to Dr Alex and buy another GS35B. They are cheap as chips and you might get a better one.

73, Alek
VK6APK

On 27/02/2015 8:26 AM, Carl wrote:
Run the tube at RF at half the arc over voltage and it may last a long time and even improve.
Thats still a decent signal.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>