[CQ-Contest] Apr wpx and busted q

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Apr wpx and busted q
From: slazar19@sgi.net (Spencer Lazar)
Date: Wed May 5 16:25:23 1999

> > >I think deleting three qso's for a busted call is too much.

Ditto, Mavis Beacon where are you when I need you?

Well rename Sweepstakes Sweepmistakes for 1999. I haven't
got a copy of TRlog yet, but I mighr consider the purchase
if Tree bundles it with some Mavis Beacon typing softwate.

The idea of a weekwnd typing contest doesn't exactly appeal
to mee. Maybe the lague should consider W1AW running contest
exchanges for 48 hours and the beast typrist w1ns.

Bring back l p0int qs0s for incomplete c0ntacts. So if you're
a weak signak in the next conest, don't blame me if I won;t
ansver you.

Are you having fun yt, hava a nice day and contest.

dr. bafffofnik