[CQ-Contest] Single Op Unassisted - Propagation Assistance?

To: TOMK5RC@aol.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Unassisted - Propagation Assistance?
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:17:22 -0600
Although I haven't operated single op in a long time, several radio friends of
mine still do. I really admire them!
Lots of questions come and go over a good cup of coffee.

I am curious what this group thinks concerning the use of the Internet for
single op unassisted stations? Do you think it is within the spirit of the
rules to obtain real-time propagation data (or any other data) from Internet
sites during the contest period if you are single-op unassisted? Just curious.

73!
Tim K3LR